1. Training can enhance employees' sense of belonging to the enterprise and sense of ownership. As far as enterprises are concerned, the more fully they train their employees, the more attractive they are to them, and the more they can give play to the high value-added of human resources, thus creating more benefits for the enterprises. According to data, PepsiCo conducted a survey among 100 of 270 employees in Shenzhen, almost all of whom had attended training. Eighty percent of them are satisfied with their jobs, and 87 percent are willing to stay with the company. Training not only improves the skills of employees, but also enhances their awareness of their own value and a better understanding of work objectives.
2. Training can promote the two-way communication between enterprises and employees, management and employees, enhance the centripetal force and cohesion of enterprises, and shape excellent corporate culture. Many enterprises take their own training and commissioned training method. In this way, it is easy to integrate training into corporate culture, because corporate culture is the soul of an enterprise, which is a micro cultural system of enterprise consciousness education for all employees with values as the core. Corporate managers and employees identify with corporate culture, not only will they consciously learn and master scientific and technological knowledge and skills, but also will enhance the sense of ownership, quality awareness and innovation awareness. In order to cultivate everyone's dedication, innovation and social responsibility, form up and down the self-study of scientific and technological knowledge, conscious invention and creation of a good atmosphere, the enterprise's scientific and technological talents will thrive, the enterprise's scientific and technological development ability will be significantly enhanced. For more business management papers, please find "Under Maoshan".
3. Training can improve the comprehensive quality of employees, improve production efficiency and service level, establish a good corporate image and enhance corporate profitability. American agencies monitor a typical return on investment of about 33%. In analyses of large American manufacturing firms, the return on training has been around 20-30%. MOTOROLA provides at least 40 hours of training per year to all employees. Research shows that MOTOROLA can realize $40 in production benefits for every $1 spent on training within 3 years. MOTOROLA believes that its well-qualified employees have created a fortune of $4 billion through technological innovations and frugal practices. MOTOROLA's huge training income shows the importance of training investment to enterprises.
4. Adapt to market changes, enhance competitive advantages, cultivate the reserve force of the enterprise, and maintain the vitality of the enterprise's continuous operation. To put it bluntly, enterprise competition is talent competition. Wise entrepreneurs have a clear understanding that training is the "people-oriented investment" which cannot be ignored in the development of enterprises, and is the fundamental way to improve the "hematopoietic function" of enterprises. An American research data shows that the optimal investment ratio of enterprise technological innovation is 5:5, that is, "human capital investment" and hardware investment account for 50% each. Human - oriented soft technology investment, acting on hard technology investment in machinery and equipment, the output benefits multiplied. Under the same equipment condition, increasing the "human-oriented" investment can achieve the input-output ratio of 1 investment to 8 production. In the process of promoting technological innovation, developed countries not only pay attention to the introduction, renovation and transformation of mechanical equipment and other aspects of hardware investment, but also pay more attention to the improvement of human quality as the main goal of soft technology investment. Facts have proved that talent is the first resource of an enterprise, with talent, you can develop products, create performance, can be in an invincible position in the market competition.
5. Improve work performance. Effective training and development can enable employees to enhance the knowledge needed for work, including the organizational structure of the company and department, business objectives, strategies, systems, procedures, working techniques and standards, communication skills, and interpersonal knowledge.